I was extremely surprised to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Antonia Ludden at Tidy Away Today
Do check her site it’s full of amazing home decor, diy and beyond.
Thank you Antonia for bringing a big smile to my face, it’s nice to know that someone is actually reading 🙂
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers (usually who have yet to reach 200 followers), by fellow bloggers who have received the award themselves and in turn nominate their favourite blogs.
As i’ve been nominated, I must now answer 11 questions and post 11 random facts about myself.
Ok here goes…….
1. Can you ride a bike?
Yes I can, quite well. I use to race BMX in the 80’s, I was 5th best in Devon in my age group and raced at the British Championships in Derby (but did rubbish!)
2. What was the first concert you ever went to?
It was a hip hop concert, I was about 13/14. The artists were UK hip hop acts Caveman and Blade
3. What is your favourite fruit?
4. Favourite rainy day activity?
Reading the Sunday newpaper and all the supplements in one go.
5. Person you would most like to be for one day?
The pope, make him rock n roll for a day, take him to a gay club in soho.
6. If you ever had the chance to travel to the moon, would you?
Yes, yes, yes!
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
Wrist, Arm, Leg
8. Can you sing?
I make music but can’t sing.
9. Nicest beach you have ever been to?
Pemba in Mozambique. Mozambique and the Indian Ocean is hard to beat
10. Tea or coffee?
Tea in the morning, coffee in the afternoon
11. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes a BBC gardening program when I was at primary school. I’d love to see it again, I haven’t got a copy as we didn’t own a video at the time.
I was also asked to ‘DJ’ for S-club 7 on CD-UK but said no thanks.
Eleven Random facts about me
1. I once permed my hair
2. I’ve DJ’d in 8 different countries, the biggest audience was over 2000 people.
3. I once won a skateboard in a magazine competition by entering a picture by my older sister and saying it was mine.
4. I hate injections and have never had my BCG
5. I’ve lived in Malawi, Mozambique and Oman
6. I’m in love with Barcelona
7. I’m very fast at typing (use to be 80 words per min)
8. My memory is very bad but sometimes I can clearly remember random things from when I was very, very young (from 4 years)
9. I left home at 16 years old
10. My introduction to dance music was being taken to a Sprial Tribe party in Cornwall that lasted for 2 weeks (i certainly didnt!)
So now I’m supposed to nominate 11 blogs but as i’m a new kid on the block i’ve not yet delved into all that’s out there or the blogs i’ve been reading already have over 200 followers or this award.
So my nominations are as follows….
Eats Amazing – Great eating ideas for children, colourful, bright and very useful
Expatlogue – Expat adventures which remind me of living away from the UK. Also enjoy reading about the experiences of an inter-racial marriage.
Monsieurmaman – A warm account of a stay at home dad based in Paris
Emmaand3 – In her ‘about’ section Emmas sounds extremely busy, i’m glad she has time to write her blog though!
victorandchristina – Victor and Christina run an orphanage in Mozambique looking after 50 children. Their blog is very heartwarming, they are fantastic people
Here are my questions for the above nominees if you would like to continue the ball rolling…
1. Whats the worst thing you’ve ever done as a child?
2. Favourite food?
3. Most annoying politician?
4. Most interesting moment in history?
5. Whats the meaning of life?
6. What cartoon would you be?
7. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
8. Olympics or World cup?
9. Have you ever done anything illegal?
10. Favourite album?
11. What needs to change?